This website is owned and operated by __________(Company’s name)("us", "we", or "our").
We operate the (Website’s name and domain name)(the "Service").
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Rule 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SDPI Rules, 2011”); and
- Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021.
What does this privacy cover?
This policy does not deal with the policies or practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services and/or Products. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Servicesand/or Products. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at ____.
We collect the following types of information:
Information you provide to us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, including:
- Personal information collected at the time of your registration on the website, including your name, username, email address, gender, birth date, height, location;
- personal information and SPDI (where necessary) collected for provision of the Services on the website, including your nutrition data, dietary and lifestyle information, information related to height, weight and body measurements, passwords, photographs, biometric information, sleep habits; and or health-related information and insights for our Services and Products;
- Bank details for payment processing;
- Details about your health, mental well-being, disabilities or other health related information such as vaccination status, past and present medical information, all collected for the safety of our other users and premises that they access, the discharge our duties as an employer, or to provide certain benefits;
The information collected from you as set-out above constitutes ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ (“SPDI”) in terms of the SPDI Rules, 2011 as notified by the Government of India. You hereby consent to collection of such information.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our Services and/or Products. We may anonymize your personal information so that you cannot be individually identified, and provide that information to our partners. For example, you may tell us that you are female and sleep an average number of hours per night; we may combine this information with content received from our other users, and disclose to our partners that as a whole.
Information collected automatically:
Whenever you interact with our website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, 'cookie' information, and the page you requested. 'Cookies' are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to prevent or limit your computer or device's acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of our websites best features.
Purpose and Use of information
We, may access and use your Personal Information and SPDI for the following purposes:
- Provision of the Services and/or Products on the websiteincluding optimizing, or further developing/improving operation of the website or providing better user experience;
- To contact you, in relation to Services and/or Products on the website, including pursuant to current or future collaborations with third party service providers;
- General business and operating purposes, such as the administration, management and operation of the business, including client/user interaction, responding to requests, customizing and improving our Services;
- For payment, billing and invoicing related purposes;
- To generate aggregated data to prepare insights (not being SPDI) to enable us to understand patterns and trends with a view to learn more about your preferences or other characteristics;
- Compliance with our obligations under applicable laws and other regulations, including to protect against and prevent fraud and other legal or information security risks; and
- To serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or for any other lawful purpose.
Delete targeting cookies
Your interest profile can be removed by deleting your browser's cookies.
The cookie information stored on the User's hard drive is:
- User segment hits or information on a specific product, service, brand or model in which the User has shown interest during its visit to a certain website, and
- time and date stamp of the latest update of the User profile.
If the cookie is deleted by the User, all profile data is removed. For the sake of clarity, no segments relating to information which we consider sensitive have been or will be created, such as segments relating to political opinions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health conditions. Further, we are very sensitive to the issue of children's privacy and marketing directed to children. No segments are intended to be established for the profiling of children.
E-mail and other communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we, or persons we share your Personal Information with may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the website,Services and/or Product. Please note that we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us in improving quality of services offered by us. If you do not want to receive emails, please indicate your preference by emailing us ____________.
Will we share any of the personal information we receive?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your personal information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below. In terms of Services, we shall share the information collected from you with only such third parties in relation to whom you provide express consent.
- Affiliated businesses and third-party websites we do not control: In certain situations, businesses or third-party websites we're affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the website (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your personal information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide Services and/or Products to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- User submissions:Any content or personal information that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others.
- Protection of (Website’s name) and others:We may release personal information when we believe that release is necessary in good faith to comply with applicable laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of _______, our employees, our users, or others. This includes but not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your consent:Except for aforementioned scenarios, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
By using the Services and/or Products, you accept the terms hereof and hereby consent to the storage and processing of personal information and SPDI by third parties and in any of location within India.
Is personal information about me secure?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We will put in place measures to ensure that your information in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized reasonable after: (a) the purposes for which your information was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such information; and (b) retention is no longer necessary under any applicable law. Your data may be anonymized, de-identified and/or aggregated, and the resulting data may be held by us, service providers and sellers on thewebsite, associates, agents, representatives, and other authorized third parties, for as long as necessary for us to provide the services effectively or for other purposes.
We endeavour to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What personal information can I access?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you've provided to us:
- Name and password
- Email address
- User profile information, including your height, weight, and location
The information you can view and update may change as thewebsite changes. Please note that any information that is automatically uploaded to the website, or collected otherwise from you by us, cannot be later changed or updated. We store your personal information (including SPDI) until you expressly inform us to delete the same.
We will redress your grievances and concerns surrounding usage of Services and/or Products through website within specified timelines as per applicable laws. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, or if you wish to raise any complaint/grievances, or object/withdraw your consents, please contact us at ________. Please provide us with a detailed description of the complaint/grievance, and we will endeavour to resolve your grievances within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of such grievance or within such time-frame stipulated under applicable laws.
What choices do I have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our Services and/or Products. We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. If you’d like us to delete/modify Information that you have provided via the website to us, please contact us at _______, and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the information provided by you to us may be required in order for thewebsite, Services and/or Products to function properly.
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in aforementioned section. When you update information, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use or transfer to authorised third parties, any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
If you wish to opt-out of any services, offers, benefits, etc. offered by third-party entities on the website, you may do so in accordance with the terms specified to you by such entity. You are requested to carefully track notices sent to you, from time to time. To the extent that you do not expressly choose to opt-out of services, they may be provided to you on the basis that you have opted in to them.